Postage and Delivery
For Next Day UK Delivery - Order by 2pm (Mon-Fri) and select a next day delivery option during checkout.
- All items indicated as being in stock are in our stock in the UK and ready to post.
- This website will not let you order an out of stock item.
- We post orders placed and paid for before 2:00pm, Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) on the same day.
- We post orders placed and paid for after 2:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) within one working day.
- We can often dispatch orders received after 2:00pm and before 4:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) on the same day by arrangement if you speak to us.
- We will post to the address given by you when you place your order.
- We will let you know by email when your item has been dispatched.
- If you need your item by a specific date then please let us know when ordering and we will let you know if your selected postage can achieve it or if you need to upgrade postage, or if your required delivery date can not be achieved. We can advise you on postal methods most appropriate to your needs.
- Delivery timescales are based on Royal Mail, Parcelforce and Interlink Express services and are subject to their terms and conditions and the performance of their postal systems.
- If you would like us to use a different postal or courier service then please ask and we will be happy to help.
- Items returned to us undelivered will incur a re-delivery charge payable in advance of re-delivery.
- Our working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK public holidays.
- All items are delivered by post; it is not possible for you to collect your item.
- We do not accept instructions to leave packages outside of premises ('in the porch', behind the bin', etc) as putting such instructions on the package invalidates postal tracking and insurance and risks your order being stolen or damaged by rain.
- Please check your email in the hours and days following your order in case we need to contact you to confirm your address or payment or respond to any messages you include with your order or payment.
- We offer, as standard, Royal Mail, Parcelforce and Interlink Express services. See www.royalmail.com, www.parcelforce.com and www.interlinkexpress.com for full details.
- Standard UK Post (Royal Mail 'Second Class') is normally delivered within 3 to 5 working days and Saturday to most parts of the UK however this is not guaranteed and it is not trackable.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 is normally delivered next day Monday to Saturday to most parts of the UK and is trackable but is not guaranteed. See the "Special Delivery Next Day" map below for coverage.
- Express Next Day or Express 2 Day (Interlink Express Next Day) is delivered next working day for mainland UK and in 2 working days for Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. It is trackable and requires a signature on delivery. You will be sent an email on the day of delivery giving you an estimated delivery window (normally one hour) and the opportunity to re-arrange delivery for a different day if the one hour delivery window is not convenient. We also include your contact phone number on the parcel so that the delivery driver can contact you if they have any difficulty with delivery.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery is delivered next working day by 1:00 pm to most parts of the UK. It is trackable and requires a signature on delivery. See map below for coverage.
- Parcelforce 24 is delivered by close of business next working day (Mon-Fri) within zones 1 and 3 and some of zone 2. Delivery to the rest of zone 2 is normally 2 working days. It is trackable and requires a signature on delivery. See map below for coverage.
- Parcelforce AM is delivered by 12 Noon next working day (Mon-Fri) within zones 1 and 3 and some of zone 2. Delivery to the rest of zone 2 is normally 1 working day. It is trackable and requires a signature on delivery. See map below for coverage.
- Saturday Deliveries are availabe at additional cost. If you would like us to arrange a Saturday delivery please contact us.
- Republic of Ireland and other European buyers who select Standard Delivery or Standard Recorded shipping will have their order sent by Express Air Mail or Parcelforce Euro 48 (depending on weight) with target delivery of 3 working days to Western Europe and 4 working days to Eastern Europe. Selecting 'Special Delivery' increases insurance cover on these services to £500 GB Pounds.
- For Non-European International Customers we offer, as standard, Royal Mail Air Mail, Royal Mail International Signed For Air Mail and Royal Mail Insured International Signed For Air Mail for more valuable items. Royal Mail Insured International Signed For Air Mail provides insurance cover up to £500. See www.royalmail.com for details. We suggest you allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery, from the date of dispatch, to allow for local mail and customs.
- All International Buyers: You are the importer of the goods you have ordered from Sparkling Strawberry Ltd and you are responsible for ensuring that the imported goods comply with any applicable laws in your Country and for the payment of customs duties and taxes within your Country. Customs and security authorities may open packages to confirm or inspect the contents.
Tracking Your Delivery