Privacy and Security
- We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and security.
- Any personal information that we obtain about you through your dealings with us will be processed, stored and disposed of in compliance with the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- Sparkling Strawberry Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Registration Number: Z9400813
You can check our details on the Information Commisioner’s Office website.
- You can read more about these regulations, your rights under them and how they protect you at the United Kingdom Information Commisioner’s Office website: https://ico.org.uk/
- Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
- We electronically store details of your name, address, contact details and previous order information.
- You have a right to request details about your personal data that we store and a right to demand correction, blocking or deletion of that data.
- We will never pass your personal information to anyone else without your permission. The only exception to this would be if we were directed to disclose information by UK Government or Law Enforcment Agencies.
- All information is held securely, for example locked or password protected.
- All information is destroyed, for example by shredding, before being disposed of.
- We do compile sales and site traffic information that will be analysed by our professional advisors, e.g. accountants and website designer but this information will not identify personal information.
- You are responsible for the security of your password.
- Please ensure that it can not be obtained by others and that others can not access your pc when you are logged in.
- We cannot access your password details.
- If you forget your password for your account simply click on "Forgot your password?", enter your e-mail address and follow the instructions to obtain your new password. If you would like help re-setting your password then please phone us during office hours and we can re-set it for you.
- Payments are processed securely through our UK based secure payment partners: SecureTrading and Nochex. We also accept payments with PayPal.
- Your internet browser will show you that the Checkout pages and Your Account pages are secure before you enter any personal, credit or debit card details. Look for the lock symbol, green web address bar or 'https' at the start of the web address to see that you are on a secure page.
- We also use McAfee Secure to check every day that our website is secure.
- To protect against the fraudulent use of credit and debit cards we perform additional random security checks on the information you provide and you may be asked to confirm certain information before we process your order.
Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode
- Visa and Mastercard now provide enhanced security for online transactions.
- All Visa and MasterCard card holders will soon, if they haven't already, be invited to set up additional security for online transactions.
- Customers who have not yet done this may experience an error message "3-D Security Not Valid" during online transactions.
- If this happens then you will be prompted with instructions to verify your card.
- If you need assistance then please contact us.
- For futher information please see Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES