You have no items in your shopping cart.
- We want you to be completely happy with your purchase.
- Please check it as soon as possible after receipt and please do not open accessories before checking the main item(s) for size. Where stockings form part of a costume, outfit or lingerie set then please do not open stockings until you are sure that you intend to keep the item that they are part of.
- If, for any reason, you are not completely happy with your purchase then we will gladly refund or exchange it subject to this returns policy.
- You may inspect and try on goods in a way that would be possible in a store. It is ok to try costumes, dresses and outer clothing on for size. Lingerie items or swimwear may be tried on over other clothing. Shoes and boots must be tried on over socks or stockings and only on carpets.
- If you wish to return part or all of your order for a refund or exchange you must notify us within 14 days of the day after delivery of the item. You may notify us by submitting a return request in the completed orders section of your account on this website or by email or by telephone.
- Customers might not receive a full refund once items of an intimate nature, e.g. knickers, thongs and g-strings or hosiery items, e.g tights, stockings and body stockings have been worn. Where stockings form part of a costume, outfit or lingerie set, customers might not get a full refund if the costume is only returned partly. The same applies for outfits or lingerie sets where the stockings have been worn.
- Items of an initimate nature, e.g. knickers, thongs and g-strings cannot be returned once the hygiene seal has been broken. Wigs cannot be returned once worn.
- Customers might not get a full refund if items are returned to us used or washed, not in the original condition with tags intact, with any marks (e.g. make-up or scratched shoe soles) or odours (e.g. perfume or cigarette smoke).
- We request that items are returned along with their original manufacturer's packaging so that future customers can receive the item as the manufacturer intended.
- Please keep proof of postage when sending the goods back to us. This is for your own safety in case goods get lost in transit.
Right to Cancel
- You have a statutory right to cancel your order under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Please see our Right to Cancel page for full details.
- For whole order return requests or cancellations received within 14 days of the day after delivery of the order we will refund your payment, including the packing and postage costs (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). The buyer is responsible for the costs of returning the order items.
- For partial order return requests received within 14 days of the day after delivery we will refund the order item costs. Packing and postage costs are not refundable. The buyer is responsible for the costs of returning the order items.
- Whole or partial order return requests received after 14 days of the day after delivery may be accepted at our discretion and a credit note or exchange offered. The packing and postage costs are not refundable and the buyer is responsible for the costs of returning the order items.
- Standard packing and postage costs for exchange items will not be charged unless the exchange items are subsequently returned to us for a refund in which case they will be deducted from the refund. Express packing and postage costs for exchange items must be paid in advance.
- If you wish to cancel an order under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Please click here for details.
- To submit a return request through this website, please log in to your account, go to ‘Completed Orders’, click on ‘Return Items’ next to the relevant order, complete the form and click on ‘Submit Return Request’. Alternatively, please contact us by phone or email with your order number, what you would like to return and why you wish to return it.
- You will then receive an email with your Return Request ID plus instructions on how to return the items to us.
- We will agree with you to either refund, replace or exchange the item subject to availability.
- Please post the return items back to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your return request. We recommend you use a recorded or track and trace postal method that provides sufficient insurance cover for the value posted.
- On receipt of the package, we will determine whether the item is acceptable for return in accordance with our policy.
- Once we have received you returned goods we will send you an email confirmation and your refund will be processed within 7 days.
- Refunds will be paid back using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. It can take a few additional working days for the banking and credit card system to credit the funds back onto your credit card or bank account once we have processed you refund.
- If the item is not acceptable then we will return it to you with an explanation of the reasons for its return.