Terms and Conditions
- This website is owned and operated by Sparkling Strawberry Ltd. ‘We’ in these terms and conditions means Sparkling Strawberry Ltd.
- Your use of this website and the purchase of products from it are subject to these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions include and must be read in conjunction with the other pages referenced within them.
- By using this website you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before using this website or buying products through it.
- Detailed in our Copyright page.
Privacy and Security
- Detailed in our Privacy and Security page.
Your Account and Password
- You do not need to open an account or have a password to shop on this website but if you decide to register an account then you will have a password. If you check out as a guest without creating a new account then, for your convenience, we will create an account and password for you so that you can check the status of your order; submit return requests within your account and checkout quicker in the future.
- Your account retains details of your name, address, contact details and previous order information and you will be able to shop more easily and access and track previous orders placed.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide and for ensuring that the information in your account is kept up to date.
- You are responsible for the security of your password. Please ensure that it can not be obtained by others and that others can not access your pc when you are logged in.
- If you forget your password then you will be able to request another one to be sent to your email address.
- You are responsible for all activities and purchases made under your account and password.
- We reserve the right to close accounts, cancel orders and deny access to this website without explanation. Orders cancelled will not be charged or if already paid for will be refunded.
- When you place an order through this website you are making an offer to purchase goods from and contract with Sparkling Strawberry Ltd.
- We will not accept your order until payment has been received. If you pay by cheque then, depending on the type of cheque, a period of time may elapse until it has cleared.
- A contact will exist between you and Sparkling Strawberry Ltd when, and not until, we dispatch the goods that you have ordered.
- We will confirm receipt of your order by email and will notify you by email when the goods have been dispatched.
- Sparkling Strawberry Ltd is under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with the contract.
- Each part of your order dispatched separately will constitute a separate contract and failure to dispatch or deliver any part of your order will not entitle you to repudiate the contract for the remainder or the whole.
- We store the contract's content electronically. This includes the billing and delivery names and addresses, email address and telephone number, details of what items you have ordered, shipping method selected and what you have paid. We will send you the details of your order as well as our general terms via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your customer login.
- We will communicate with you by email to the email address you give us in your account or with your order.
- Communication by email will satisfy any requirement for communication to be in writing.
- You are responsible for the accessibility of your email.
- Detailed in our Payment page.
Postage and Delivery
- Detailed in our Postage and Delivery page.
- Your right to cancel: You have the right to cancel your order any time in the period up to 14 days of the day after delivery of your order in accordance with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Please see our Right to Cancel page for full details.
- Prior to dispatch: We can accommodate requests to cancel an order and not post it up to 1pm on the day of dispatch.
- After dispatch/delivery: please see our Right to Cancel page for details on how to cancel an order after it has been dispatched or delivered.
Returns and Refunds
- Detailed in our Returns page.
- We use our mailing list to send you newsletters, updates on new products, special offers or vouchers.
- You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking on unsubscribe in any of our newsletters.
- You must not use this website or any function within it in any way that is illegal or that causes offence, nuisance, loss, damage or injury to anyone or that affects availability or performance of this website or that damages Sparkling Strawberry Ltd’s reputation.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions and the contents, prices and information provided on this website at any time without notice.
- The terms and conditions, prices and other information apply as displayed on the website at the time of use and time that you place your order. You may print and keep these terms and conditions for your personal records in relation to orders placed through this website.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England.
- You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable for any reason then that will not affect the validity of the remaining parts.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to meet the date given for delivery. In the cases of unforeseen circumstances, beyond our reasonable control we will contact you and agree an alternative date.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights or responsibilities.
If you live in the UK then you can learn more about your consumer rights and responsibilities at the following Government websites.