Christmas and New Year Arrangements
Last posting dates for delivery by Christmas within the UK
(Orders must be placed by 2pm Mon - Fri to be posted on the same day)
- Royal Mail Second Class (“Standard UK Post”) -- Tuesday 18th December (this service is not guaranteed and is not trackable).
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 -- Thursday 20th December (This service is trackable but is not guaranteed).
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 -- Friday 21st December (This service is trackable but is not guaranteed).
- Royal Mail Special Delivery -- Friday 21st December.
- Parcelforce AM -- Thursday 20th December.
- Parcelforce 24 -- Thursday 20th December.
We strongly recommend that if you need your order by a particular date in December then you select either Royal Mail Special Delivery, Royal Mail Tracked Next Day or Parcelforce for next working day delivery in the UK.
For further details of Royal Mail last posting dates and Christmas delivery arrangements, click here.
For Parcelforce last posting dates, click here.
Please note that extended delivery timescales apply to certain outlying postcodes. See our Postage and Delivery page for details
Christmas and New Year opening times and arrangements
- Our last posting day before Christmas is Friday 21st December. Your order will need to be placed by 2pm.
- No orders will be posted between Saturday 22nd and Wednesday 26th December inclusive.
- Orders received between 2pm on Friday 21st and 2pm on Thursday 27th December will be posted on Thursday 27th December.
- Our office will close at 5 pm on Friday 21st and will be closed as usual at weekends and public holidays during this period including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Otherwise our office will be open from 9.30am to 5.00pm, i.e. our office will be open on 27th and 28th December.
- Please note that orders must be placed no later than 2pm to enable us to dispatch them on the same working day.
Last posting date for delivery by New Year's Eve within the UK
- The last posting date for UK delivery by New Years Eve is Friday 28th December. Your order will need to be placed by 2pm.
- If you place your order after 2pm on Friday 21st December and you need your order delivered by New Year's Eve then you must select either Royal Mail Special Delivery, Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 or Parcelforce 24 at checkout.
- Please note that extended delivery timescales apply to certain outlying postcodes. See our Postage and Delivery page for details.
Extended returns period for Christmas gifts
- Applies to orders placed in December 2018.
- You have until Wednesday 9th January 2019 to notify/request a return for exchange or refund.